Monday 18 February 2013

Pub quiz nights are fun

One of my most favourite things is Pub Quiz. I am a GK geek and love to attempt quizzes of any sort. Be it movies, sports, television or anything for the matter. In my school I used to attempt every quiz there is and right I have a shelf of 10 scholarship quiz medals from different places. I kept up the tradition with pub quizzes as well.



Last year I went to every possible pub quiz questions and made a winning of £6,000. I do not get in for the money but if someone said I am allowed to earn off this it would be the happiest day of my life. So I am currently biding my time right now till I find any major pub quiz turn up.



What I basically do during my breaks is that I got to quiz machines at various establishments for a warm up before I get to any sort pub quiz. Once I get into gear only then do I enter the quiz.

What is great is that weekly 22,000 pub quizzes are taking place in the UK. I sometimes travel to Cardiff to attend a few quizzes as well.

Usually my skills are great for a standard quiz. My main skill is in general knowledge and Sports related questions. I also get the music rounds and picture rounds properly as well. The year before this I was able to raise £2000 for an institution of my choice.



So yeah I am pretty pub quiz crazy so if you are planning to go for a quiz sometime and you are alone, you can join me for on 20th Feb at the Den of Geek London Pub Quiz.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting your best efforts in bringing such quality post here.

    Organize Quiz Competition

    ReplyDelete