Monday 18 February 2013

What would your pub quiz strategy be?

I have my pub and I am planning to start a pub quiz night to keep my customers entertained. So I was wondering what kind of rounds would be great for a pub quiz.

Since Pub Quizzes are very popular I thought why not try out in my pub. So I went online searching for a few resources that I could use to frame some questions and do the stuff myself. I actually managed to find a whole bunch of guys who could hold these quizzes for me in my establishment. So they are basically going to get their stuff themselves and I only need to provide my pub to them for some time. But I got confused while planning a program plan.



So I am going to stick to standard stuff. There are 6 rounds for 7 teams in total. There are 2 general knowledge questions rounds of 5 questions each, a picture round of 20 pictures, and audio music round of 10 clips, one Americana round, one round on Arch enemies , one round on cartoon characters.. I am not so sure of it right now but this is the program that I have selected for now.



If you want to suggest a few things then you can tell me in the comments. I will try to see whether my pub quiz program provider can add it to my programme. I do intend to add a Doctor Who or a general TV round later on. I have to yet test this in my establishment and see for myself.



And I have also seen points for good team names. Do you people think that this will be a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment